JOSEPH ROACH-RIP-YOU WILL BE MISSED

(JOSEPH ROACH,ME,FREDDIE ROACH)
THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN FREDDIE ROACH STOPPED BY THE OFFICE TO VISIT HIS BROTHER JOE & MOTHER BARBARA.
I RECEIVED A CALL THIS PAST SATURDAY AFTERNOON-JOE HAD PASSED IN HIS SLEEP APPARENTLY OF A HEART ATTACK.SO SAD.
JOE WAS A GOOD MAN-I HAD SPENT MOST OF THE LAST 10 YEARS WORKING FOR HIM & HE WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN ANYONE NEEDED HIM-THE MOST GIVING MAN I EVER KNEW.
HE WILL BE MISSED DEARLY BY MANY.MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO HIS FRIENDS & FAMILY!
RIP-JOSEPH ROACH -2009-
PLEASE LEAVE A KIND WORD IN THE COMMENTS!!
SEE THIS STORY ABOUT JOE
<>HERE<>
THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST @ 4PM AT PALM MORTUARY 1600 S.JONES BLVD,LAS VEGAS,NV.

12 MESSAGES LEFT:

Anonymous said...

Joe was a client, colleague, and competitor. I just learned about his passing. I want to send my prayers to his family, wife, and staff.

Lee Heller
The Heller Group, Inc.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow - he was so young. Sorry to hear about his passing..you aren't going to find many people that would put up with you for over 10 years??!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I, too, am praying for the family that lost such a young son, father, friend.

Psych Major said...

I worked for Joe for 3 years and know he will be missed. Rest in peace Joe and thanks for your support when I needed it....

Anonymous said...

Joe was the "founding father" of this business in Las Vegas and would help anyone.What a HUGE loss- Tim Petko

Anonymous said...

love you joe cindy you where the best brother

Unknown said...

Joe was always super good to me. I worked for him at a time in my life that I was struggling. He was always there to lend an ear as well as encouragement. Joe was a friend as well as my employer. I am an avid boxing fan, and he used to hook me up with tickets to the fights at the Orleans quite frequently. I am deeply saddened by his death. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family. RIP, Joe...

Jon said...

Joe had the drive, fighting spirit and heart of a lion. No matter how successful he was, he always strived to reach the nexy level.

R.I.P. my friend

Jon

Valerie Sparks said...

I moved away from home and just returned on January 30th this year (2010) and was talking to a gentleman I thought might know Joey Roach, as we were talking about business in the late 80's. That's when he told me he believes he heard that Joey had passed very recently and so now I see it's true. He was one hell of a closer. RIP Joey

Anonymous said...

I worked for Roach a couple years back. My experience was that he tried to cheat me out of my pay. I had to get tough with him just to get a small percentage of what I was owed. To me, Roach's name was purely befitting the crook that he was.

Unknown said...

Dunno the guy, but my best friend worked for him and now eventually owns a successful call center in Las Vegas, R.I.P,


and to the guy who has the audacity to throw dirt on his name....karma's a bitch, I'm sure you put some LOW QUALITY deals through which eventually canceled. So if he does not get paid....than why would you? fucking troll.

Rick said...

I grew up in the same neighborhood as Joe, and i'll always remember him for being such a kind and genuine guy. He would always take us kids out for rides on his motorcycle and in the coolest damn GTO i ever seen.

Even though he was about 20 and we were 12 he always treated us like good friends. He will be missed. RIP Joe, you were a good man.

HULU
HULU Counter