INTERNATIONAL MOTOR AUTO SHOW

MILES FIRST TIME BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CORVETTE
09' PONTIAC SOLSTICE

JEEP TREO CONCEPT CAR

2010 CHEVY CAMARO CONCEPT CAR

ACTUAL 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY DRIVEN BY TONY STEWART
WELL WE HAD 4 TICKETS TO THE AUTO SHOW FROM OUR BLOOD DONATION AND WE INTENDED TO SELL THEM BUT WE COULD FIND NO BUYERS SO MILES & I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT. NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE AND NOT VERY MANY CARS. WE DON'T HAVE A CAMERA ANYMORE SO THE POOR QUALITY OF PICS IS FROM OUR CELL PHONE. AFTER SEEING THE BEST THE AMERICAN AUTOMAKERS HAVE TO OFFER IN THE FUTURE I SAY LET THE DINOSAUR GO EXTINCT. NOTHING IMPRESSIVE EXCEPT THE MUSCLE CARS-CAMARO & CORVETTE. AND THEY REALLY HAVEN'T CHANGED MUCH EXCEPT THEY NOW COST MORE. STILL FOCUSING ON BIG TRUCKS AND LOW PERFORMANCE CARS. THE FOREIGN AUTOMAKERS HAD LOTS OF $10-$15,000 CARS WITH 30+MPG AND THEY HAD NICE LOOKS & DESIGNS. WE REALLY LIKED THE SCION BOOTH AND OF COURSE THE TOYOTA CARS. MILES ENJOYED GETTING IN ALL THE CARS PUSHING ALL THE BUTTONS AND KNOBS PLAYING WITH THE GPS AND RADIOS BUT MOSTLY HE JUST WANTED TO GET OUT OF THERE AND GET BACK TO SKATEBOARDING.

1 MESSAGES LEFT:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Hopefully, not his last corvette! I have high hopes for him!
Are either of you working? Would appreciate hearing from you. I have gift cards for Miles but I mixed them up with the other ones and I have to have them checked. I got Miles a 40 from target and the others only 20's and I want to send the right one. I also got him a 10 walmart. cover the bases. hoping and praying that you are getting by. i could do so much more if we were closer. i miss you guys like crazy and am weary of crying for what i feel as a loss. i know you are there but it isn't enough sometimes....
my physical ended up being okay. i have high blood pressure and am now oin 2 meds for that. and a diabetic and on 1 med twice a day for it. still on prozac for the ocd--good luck with that, huh?
and mobic for the arthritis---take 5 pills in the morning and 4 at night. hell--mike takes 4 am and 4 pm. we have some pill pushing docs. i have lost 55# this past year but am far from slim, don't know how it happened. i had two stress teast for my heart and both were inconclusive. doc says too much breast tissue between machine and heart. my doc in IC says that's crazy but i'm not doing it again---for a long time if ever. not a fun thing, got sick both times. fighting with hchc now because they expect us to pay for both tests when first one was done in error. they agreed to write it off but we still get bills for all the little add-ons----radiologist, xrays, meds, dr.--BS.
i will wait them out. surely, they can get it right sooner or later.
Anyway---tony stewart, huh? can't wait for the new season to see how his team does...how about you?
I love you sonny.....sooooo much.
give miles my biggest hugs and don't let him forget about me--and poppa. you know, mike loves him , too.......

HULU
HULU Counter