HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Location:
3186 South Maryland Pkway, Las Vegas, NV
Telephone:
702-731-8000
Web Site:
www.sunrisehospital.com

SUNRISE HEALTH HOSTS FREE PROSTATE CANCER SCREENINGS
call 702-233-5300.
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008

Las Vegas-The American Cancer Society estimates that this year more than 185,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. In an effort to improve this ongoing public health situation, the oncology programs at MountainView, Southern Hills and Sunrise Hospital will be offering free prostate cancer screenings in September, during Prostate Cancer Awareness month.
THIS IS THE KIND OF BIRTHDAY I WAS HOPING FOR A GOOD POKE IN THE HINEY!!!!!!

2 MESSAGES LEFT:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I certainly hope and pray that there is no reason to worry. Iwill pray that you are healthy and well and secure in your life. I don't really know what to say. You are my baby and I don't want you to be sick. HUGS()()()()()()XXXX
MOM

Football and Fried Rice said...

I left you a sappy happy birthday comment on your off the strip dining blog!! Miss you, believe it or not!!

HULU
HULU Counter