CALLING ALL BLOGGERS

I NEED SOME HELP!!
I HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO MY BLOG BUT HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS.
I AM TRYING TO ADD AN HTML CODE BOX W/COPY BUTTON-THIS WAY I CAN PUT IT ON THE SIDEBAR WITH MY "LOGO" AND OTHERS can EASILY ADD IT TO THEIR BLOGS(TO CREATE BETTER EXPOSURE)
SECONDLY I AM LOOKING FOR THE HTML CODE-WHERE I CAN ADD A BORDER AROUND MY POSTS CREATING DEFINITION AND THEN I WANT TO ISOLATE THE "ADD A COMMENT AREA" WITH ANOTHER BORDER
CHECK THIS BLOG TO SEE A GOOD EXAMPLE http://funnfud.blogspot.com/
ANY HELP, LINKS, OR anything IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I'M ALL GOOGLED OUT!

i have this piece of code but don't know where exactly to put it or make it worl around each post, the comment section,and each section on the side bar


This is a exactly how i want to wrap all my posts and sidebar items.LOOKS LIKE I FIGURED IT OUT



This is a exactly how i want to wrap all my FOOTER comments. I don't know where to insert this code or how to set height/width

3 MESSAGES LEFT:

Anonymous said...

good luck-sorry i could be of any help
google gives me a headache TOO

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The only thing I know is the border comes with some layouts. The reason mine has NO borders is because I made th eborders thesame color as the background. HTML codes are the bain of my blog existence. I can't figure out Photoshop because of the HTML codes. Kinks are easy enough. Just highlight the words or picture, press Ctrl and shift at the same time and A. The link box appears and you put in your address.
Sorry but I am as always--a beginner.......Love, Mom

Football and Fried Rice said...

I was thinking that the border was ingrained in different templates.. I know Jack Diddly, which is why I don't do anything :) Sorry, bro.

Did you come over & see my new daughter!?!?!?!

HULU
HULU Counter